Has a stranger ever been completely rude on YOUR property?!

I was just sitting out on my front step, and an unfamiliar car pulled halfway up my driveway. I figured they were just going to back up and turn around. I was half-correct. Instead of backing out to turn around on the road, they actually drove THROUGH my front yard and out my neighbor's driveway!! What makes people think it is alright to do that?! It has been raining, and now I have this huge muddy dip in my yard!

EternalChild86

Asked by EternalChild86 at 7:54 PM on Sep. 24, 2009 in Just for Fun

• OMG ! I would have been PISSED! I saw a car do that to my neighbors house the other day, I was dumbfounded, I just could not believe they did that!!! It took me by complete surprise.
    kc932

Answer by kc932 at 8:03 PM on Sep. 24, 2009

• I had to have a supervisor come out twice because the meter reader kept driving across my yard to get to the pole --- left HUGE ruts in the yard. Also had to go out and threaten a meter reader for poking at my dog with a stick --- the dog, btw, was IN his doghouse.

Also had the neighbor use part of my property as a raceway for her mini-bike. I confronted her & she had the nerve to argue with me. That one almost came to blows.
    Laura1229

Answer by Laura1229 at 8:04 PM on Sep. 24, 2009

• yes..recently somone moved in behind me and they let their grandkids play in my yard..ugh and they just walk through my yard instead of on the sidewalk.irritating. they just use my yard as a pathway..id love to be able to plant flowers and have a nice setup..but i think itd just get stubbled over..i really want to move,
    naturepeace

Answer by naturepeace at 8:08 PM on Sep. 24, 2009

• Yes, I would like to spruce up my yard too, but there are too many wild and unsupervised children running about all of the time. Is it really all that difficult to walk down the sidewalk to get to their friends' homes, instead of through my yard? My street is basically a row of nice little brick duplexes, and it seems that the kids think of my front yard as part of my ajoining neighbor's yard. There is a three-car width driveway between them! Thankfully, my backyard is fenced-in. I am thinking of asking my landlord if I can fence-in my front yard as well.
    EternalChild86

Answer by EternalChild86 at 8:43 PM on Sep. 24, 2009