oh yay!!! not a question but doc gave me exciting news :-) just feel like sharing

after i suffered allll night long to aches and pains i thought were possibly the beginning of labor and woke up right before my appointment to a feeling like i was gonna vomit and over heat and pass out i took a cool shower and took my little butt to my appointment anyways and man am i glad i did!!!
she said baby is extremely low and she will be extremely surprised if i dont have her before our next meet (oct 2) im due oct 13 but she says ill probably pop early cause the last time she checked me (a week ago) i was 2 cm dilated baby's head is suuupper low ( she almost couldnt find her head and was about to do an ultra sound till she found her at the last minute of feeling around on my tummy) and im already showing very positive signs of progressing towards labor..
AANNDD she wrote a note for my hubbys plattoon sgt so he will get out of drill this weekend in case somethin happens! oh good news! wat do yall think?

armymum1013

Asked by armymum1013 at 8:37 PM on Sep. 24, 2009 in Pregnancy

• CONGRATS!! THAT IS AWESOME, HOPE YOU HAVE A HEALTHY LITTLE ANGEL : )
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:48 PM on Sep. 24, 2009

• Good for you mama. I hope everything goes well. Just breathe and get lots of rest until more starts happening you want to be very well rested. I am very happy to hear your news.
    raemommy

Answer by raemommy at 8:48 PM on Sep. 24, 2009

• Congrats hope everything goes well for you
    hinson7169

Answer by hinson7169 at 8:48 PM on Sep. 24, 2009

• thanks you guys :-) now that i talked to my dr and know whats really going on with my body a little more i feel alot more relieved and calm so im deff gonna do some strolling and resting this week :-) thank you and gl to mamas as well!! <3
    armymum1013

Answer by armymum1013 at 8:53 PM on Sep. 24, 2009

• Great news! I'm praying everything goes well and DH can be there for you!
    Blessings!!!
    Robsmommy

Answer by Robsmommy at 9:26 PM on Sep. 24, 2009

• that's great but i hope you don't end up getting all excited for nothing, because you could go longer. but your doc is probably right. good luck!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:13 PM on Sep. 24, 2009