what did ur DH do while u were pregnant?

mine didnt do anything. when i 1st got preg he left his job and didnt bother goin back and looking like a fool for his kid. but i got a job WHILE I WAS PREGNANT worked my ass off until i had her. he would rub my feet he would rub my back or my head. NOTHING he would SOMETIMES cook but hardly ever and he go to the point where he wouldnt do it at all. when i got off work (8hrs or more) i would ask for him to cook me something he told me do it myself. so i left him we tried to get back together and oops now i have a son i though everything would be different could have fooled me. he says my son isnt his and LEFT the hospital went him during the c section! needless to say NO we didnt get back together im rasing my kids by myself they cry when they see him owell he didnt want to be there his fault

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:48 PM on Sep. 24, 2009 in Pregnancy

• he joined the Army so we would have free health care and I could stay home with baby. He was in bootcamp and AIT from my 11th wk to 34 wks. Then we moved from WA to AK at 36 wks and she was born emergency C at 38 wks... he was still getting used to seeing my tummy move around by the time she came!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:51 PM on Sep. 24, 2009

• My hub was in the Air Force when we had both our kids. When preggers with my son, he was scared and not very supportive, we were young. Now with my daughter he was wonderful, supportive, even rubbed my feet and put lotion on them lol
    Zakysmommy

Answer by Zakysmommy at 8:54 PM on Sep. 24, 2009

• My SO worked 50-60 hours a week and I worked 40+ hours up till 3 days before I had My DD. Know since my SO has been laid-off and I am working he stays home with our DD and cooks and cleans. He is a wonderful father and sole mate to his GIRLS. I am a very lucky women and you to will find a great man like I did. They don't fall from the sky but you will find happiness and you and your son will have a good male in your lives. If your son dad doesn't want to see him then yes that's his loss not your nor is it your fault that he ended being an ass. I am just happy you got away from him for good..... GL

raemommy

Answer by raemommy at 8:55 PM on Sep. 24, 2009

• For the first pregnancy, we both worked full time and I attended school full time. This time around I have continued being a stay-at-home and student online, while he continues to work full time. He also has no problem coming home and helping me clean and take care of our 3 year old that homeschool. He is pretty great.
    acholt21

Answer by acholt21 at 8:57 PM on Sep. 24, 2009

• I worked in research and development for the military, so when we found out I was pregnant, we decided it would be safer for me to quit (exposure to chemicals, ect).
    EireLass

Answer by EireLass at 8:59 PM on Sep. 24, 2009

• He works long hours and cleans what i can't reach or can't stand to smell. i love him,
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 9:00 PM on Sep. 24, 2009

• My DH works evenings. But he will wake up before me after having been at work all night and clean before I get up so I dont have too. I dont mind cleaning and I ask him not to, but he does it anyway. It makes me feel bad that he works and tries to take on what I have to do. He is a butthead and wont stop though haha. I Love him to death.
    firethearson

Answer by firethearson at 9:06 PM on Sep. 24, 2009

• I have 3 kids and for the first to prgnancies he was addicted to drugs! That's what he did.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:17 PM on Sep. 24, 2009

• he took care of me and treatedme like a princess both pregmacies. YOUR BETTER OFF WITH OUT HIS ASS!!!
    piwife

Answer by piwife at 9:20 PM on Sep. 24, 2009

• OP i ment to put he wouldnt not he would.. and he went HOME during the c section lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:26 PM on Sep. 24, 2009