Anyone else fear a miscarriage?

I tested positve with a hpt a couple weeks ago. I figure I am at least 6 weeks pregnant. I won't be going to a doctor for a few weeks and so I am worrying like crazy. I have not bled or anything so that's a good sign. I know I need to relax but it is so hard.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:26 PM on Sep. 24, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I'm right there with you momma. I've been cramping and spotting and got tested today for it and my progesterone levels are a little low so now i have to take suppositories til im ten weeks. I'll be six weeks tomorrow. I'm on bed rest for 48 hours. Good luck! And relax that is all we can do!
    amy31308

Answer by amy31308 at 9:28 PM on Sep. 24, 2009

• after having MC twice it was a huge worry for me. I went to a local Pregnancy center to get an ultrasound as it was going to be weeks before I could get into the OB. I just had to see that there was a heart beat. If you are really worried/scared I suggest doing the same.
    littleredpony

Answer by littleredpony at 9:30 PM on Sep. 24, 2009

• It is completely normal. I worried about a miscarriage for the first 3 months and even after that I STILL worried about something happening. That's being a mother for you! The first 3 months are the most dangerous, but once you make it past that, your rate of miscarriage drops DRAMATICALLY. Try not to worry. Actually the more stress you have in your life, the higher chance of miscarriage you have so just try and take it easy and relax. I had a healthy baby boy in August so all my worrying was for nothing! People have happy, healthy, babies every single day!
    Ash9724

Answer by Ash9724 at 9:32 PM on Sep. 24, 2009

• I went through that. You will have that feeling for awhile. I know I did, but that is also because After baby 1, I had a miscarriage that was very traumatic for me. So, when I got pregnant with baby 2 (or baby 3) I had to just put faith in God until I knew he would be safe outside of the womb. I still have crazy fears now being 36 weeks. You just have to try and relax and not think about it or you will never be about to have a peaceful moment.
    acholt21

Answer by acholt21 at 9:33 PM on Sep. 24, 2009

• yes because i've had one after being pregnant four months, but i have four great kids.
    try not to worry.. do everything you can eat healthy, no heavy lifting, vitamins etc.. Then let GOD do the rest. good luck & God bless
    maiahlynn

Answer by maiahlynn at 9:35 PM on Sep. 24, 2009

• thanks so much everyone
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:52 PM on Sep. 24, 2009