awww am so freaking happy

k i know is not a question but i just want to annaunced that after 12 yrs and lawyer after lawyer ,immigration fee after fee and being worry i finally got my papers!! yesterday at 9:30 am an immigration officer approved my petition that i put 4 yrs ago and in 30 days i get my green card!! ahhh this is one of the happiest days of my life

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:28 PM on Sep. 24, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Congratulations!!

Answer by louise2 at 9:30 PM on Sep. 24, 2009

• IM HAPPY FOR YOU....BUT IM SURE YOUR ABOUT TO GET BASHED! GL
    ELIZABETHSMO902

Answer by ELIZABETHSMO902 at 9:31 PM on Sep. 24, 2009

• I'm very very happy for you and congratulations.
    For Elizabeth... I don't know why she would get bashed?
    K_Sawyer

Answer by K_Sawyer at 9:38 PM on Sep. 24, 2009

• That's awesome! Elizabeth....I don't understand why you think she will get bashed. She took the PROPER avenues to obtain residency in this country!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:41 PM on Sep. 24, 2009

• CONGRATULATIONS!! im so happy you have finally got it!!
    emmalouwho

Answer by emmalouwho at 9:43 PM on Sep. 24, 2009

• Congratulations!!!!!! Welcome, welcome, welcome!!! I'm so glad that it's done. I know you must have been sooooo ready to get it over with. Thank you for coming through the proper channels.
    PaceMyself

Answer by PaceMyself at 9:47 PM on Sep. 24, 2009

• She believes she will be "bashed", because their are always close-minded women around to make rude comments on any and every subject that is discussed on this site. She was probably refering to those who feel that no one born outside of this country should be allowed to live in it. Let us not forget that, with the exception of the few full-blooded Native Americans left in the world, none of us really "belong" here under those rules.

I am happy for you! Which country are you originally from?
    EternalChild86

Answer by EternalChild86 at 9:47 PM on Sep. 24, 2009

• colobia i came here isnce i was 9. my mom went back to our hom,e country she got tire dof given money to lawyers and them not helping us. my ssiters got thier papares 3 yrs ago. thanks am so happy!!! hearing the words you will get your green card in 30 days is the best words i have heard besides the you are pregnant lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:51 PM on Sep. 24, 2009

• colombia lol
    Anonymous

• IM EXTREMELY HAPPY FOR YOU ...I DIDN'T WANT TO BE MEAN ,I JUST WANTED TO GIVE YOU A HEADS UP....BUT EVERYONE IS ACTUALLY BEING CIVIL TONIGHT WHICH IS A SURPRISE LOL ! ALSO EternalChild86 PRETTY MUCH EXPLAINED EVERYTHING! I HOPE YOUR LIFE IS MORE PEACEFUL NOW!
    ELIZABETHSMO902

Answer by ELIZABETHSMO902 at 9:56 PM on Sep. 24, 2009