GREYS!!! (spoilers)

My power is out !!! I am on my laptop but greys won't be online until tomorrow!! PLEASE tell me what happened!!!!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:42 PM on Sep. 24, 2009 in Entertainment

• Lol its only 7 here, I'll tell you in 3 hours ;]
    pookipoo

Answer by pookipoo at 9:58 PM on Sep. 24, 2009

• george is brai dead they donate his organ some girl loses limbs on a boat acident....callie has to decide what to do with georges organs she goes to izzy they donate....thats about it...very emotional...i cried
    Mamaof2boys0709

Answer by Mamaof2boys0709 at 10:03 PM on Sep. 24, 2009

• i cried too! greys always makes me sob. glad to know im not the only one
    AdensMommy1107

Answer by AdensMommy1107 at 10:10 PM on Sep. 24, 2009

• well there was the second episode (it was 2 hours long) little grey (horrid w/names sorry) moves in w/mcsteamy. and chief announces that they are merging w/mercy hospital and there may be some job cuts....
    vabchmommy

Answer by vabchmommy at 12:05 AM on Sep. 25, 2009

• I'm curious to know what happens with the job cuts. And if derek and the chief will be battling for that chief of surgery position. Wondering if he's going to stab derek in the back. Something is afoot there at Seattle grace i tell ya ! LOL
    CinderAmethyst

Answer by CinderAmethyst at 1:05 PM on Sep. 25, 2009