Who cried when their kids went to kindergarten, was your child crying or you?

When my youngest went to kindergarten years ago I remembering crying even though my two older kids went through it!!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:42 PM on Sep. 24, 2009 in

• my daughter is 2 and i know it will be hard for me hell when your dad takes her for a day i cry i cryed all day long intill she was back home in my arms again
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:47 PM on Sep. 24, 2009

• crying I cried...I did not let her see me do that though..

Everyday when I get her off the bus and I sit at the bus stop and wait for her...

I still can cry....my baby is on that bus....

Dannee

Answer by Dannee at 9:49 PM on Sep. 24, 2009

• My youngest is in 8th grade and I still cry when I send him off to school for the first day. I guess it is just the thought of another year of his childhood is over.
    Dyndudes

Answer by Dyndudes at 9:51 PM on Sep. 24, 2009

• My son cried like a big ole baby. He has been in daycare since he was 8 months old and never cried for the 5 years leading up to Kindergarten and he was the ONLY kid crying the first day of Kindergarten. He actually cried the first week of school that year. His teacher banned me from the classroom for the first 2 weeks of school. I remind him now on a regular basis and he is 13.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 11:52 PM on Sep. 24, 2009

• I didn't cry for any of them (have had 3 go through kindergarten, they are in 1st, 2nd and 4th grades now). My youngest is 3 1/2 and started preschool this week (2 days a week). Didn't cry. Neither did any of my kids. The preschool teacher told me today that my daughter is great in class, raises her hand and is very mature for her age.
    I've never been anything except excited when my kids started school.
    justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 11:58 PM on Sep. 24, 2009

• this year my daughter started 9th grade (it is a 6 year high school program); it was the first year that I didn't cry on the first day of school (she never has)

Answer by rkoloms at 8:39 AM on Sep. 25, 2009

• I cried but they were happy to go! But I was proud of them and how happy they were. To me it ment I was doing a good job.
    littleredpony

Answer by littleredpony at 9:26 AM on Sep. 25, 2009

• Me,. definitely. OUr son couldn't get rid of us fast enough...there was stuff to play with there!

Answer by gdiamante at 6:13 PM on Sep. 25, 2009

• i cried. she was totally fine w/ it. but when it comes time for my ds to go i'm sure he will be screaming!
    scooterpooter

Answer by scooterpooter at 8:51 PM on Sep. 26, 2009