I NEED ADVICE.....EXPANDING THE FAMILY OR GOING TO SCHOOL?

Ok so I have a two year old and SO and I want to have more children. I'm 23 years old and SO is 28. I'm in school to become a RN I wont graduate until 2012. I haven't worked in about 3 years and when i finish school I won't immediately return to work. Its either finish school and then TTC or TTC now while I'm in school already. IDK what to do. I really don't want my children to be 5 or 6 years apart.

IS THERE ANYONE ELSE IN THIS SITUATION?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:49 PM on Sep. 24, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• my hubby is 34 & just now going to school, very hard to work full time and help care for our four kids, plus time for me..
    I think go to school then later have some more kids. You are still young.. I think if you wait to long it may never happen. Sit down with your sweetie & ask his opinion.
    maiahlynn

Answer by maiahlynn at 9:54 PM on Sep. 24, 2009

• You know, my kids are 5 years apart and it's great. It wasn't originally planed that way, but our son had cancer as an infant and we didnt' think it would have been fair to him to have another child while he was going through treatments and check ups, so we waited to have our second. Also my best friend timed her pregnancy when she was in nursing school. She planed the pregnancy for the school year, so when she had her youngest she was on summer break lol. Worked great for her. Whatever you do will take some creative planning ;)! Best of luck
    Zakysmommy

Answer by Zakysmommy at 10:03 PM on Sep. 24, 2009

• The longer you wait and the more children you have the harder it will be to go to school. I say go to school and start TTC a few months before you will graduate. If you haven't conceived by the time you graduate go to work and keep TTC.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:34 PM on Sep. 25, 2009

• If it were me i'd finish school, but I love school
    pookipoo

Answer by pookipoo at 9:51 PM on Sep. 24, 2009