For people who got stretch marks while pregnant, how many weeks along were you when they began to show up on your stomach?

Sodagirl7

Asked by Sodagirl7 at 9:51 PM on Sep. 24, 2009 in Pregnancy

• with # one i didnt get any...# two...i went and found out the sex at 18 weeks...the very next day i found one...the 4 then a million
    Mamaof2boys0709

Answer by Mamaof2boys0709 at 9:57 PM on Sep. 24, 2009

• I started getting stretch marks on my hips around the 34 week mark. The stretchies on my tummy didn't show up until a couple of days *AFTER* my daughter was born! They weren't too bad though and they've already faded considerably since April.
    ktok2009

Answer by ktok2009 at 9:57 PM on Sep. 24, 2009

• I got them around my hips at 34 weeks, and the ones on my tummy right before i delivered-- around week 37 ( I delivered at the end of the 37th week). The ones they don't tell you about are the ones you get on the inside of your thighs right by your vagina! I was horrified to see them when they put the mirror up so I could see my son crown. I have no idea when I started to get those-- I couldn't see anything below my belly button after the 30th week.
    Busimommi

Answer by Busimommi at 10:06 PM on Sep. 24, 2009

• I didn't start getting any until about two weeks ago at 37 weeks. I haven't gotten them toooo bad.
    javila

Answer by javila at 10:06 PM on Sep. 24, 2009

• I didn't get mine until around 30 weeks. I'm 39 weeks now and they are pretty bad. They are dark and long. They pretty much stop at my bellybutton. Didn't get a ton on the sides just mainly the lower belly. Someone told me "Bio-Oil" works great to get rid of stretch marks. I just started using it, so I will see. You can find it at Walgreens. It is expensive.
    moviemom22

Answer by moviemom22 at 10:35 AM on Sep. 25, 2009