Anything safe i can use to get rid of a itchy vagina lol while pregnant?

Im so itchy its ridiculous. Im 13 weeks pregnant and i get normal discharge but when ever i shave down there or not i get really itchy and dry. Nothing seems to work. Like cleaning with a unscented baby wipe, not using a underwear for a while, and changing it regularly like i always do regardless. I try to limit not wearing any thongs. What can i do thats very safe? I dont want to add any hormone related products down there or something thats going to irritate it more.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:56 PM on Sep. 24, 2009 in Pregnancy

• an anti itch creme could work.... might check with your doc first.
    Mamakat90

Answer by Mamakat90 at 10:00 PM on Sep. 24, 2009

• feminine wipes like summers eve or even the off brand worked for me. i had tried baby wipes too & they didn't work for me either. you might want to try the summers eve body wash as well.
    mandielynn23

Answer by mandielynn23 at 10:18 PM on Sep. 24, 2009

• lavender oil! Totally safe for you and the baby and it will work, fixes razor rash and ingrown hairs and the unexplainable itch. Clean first with witch hazel then put on the lavender oil. Perfection!
    ecodani

Answer by ecodani at 11:12 PM on Sep. 24, 2009

• aloe vera.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:15 PM on Sep. 24, 2009