pregnancy

i havent had my monthly visitor since august 2, suposed to start sept. 2 or 3 but nothing, i have taken two tests, once i was about a week late and got two negative tests, my question : what else could cause me to be this late? did i test too early? im going to the doctor just wanted some opinions, and do you think i should maybe test again if i had tested too early?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:04 PM on Sep. 24, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Stress can make you skip it.... not necesarily a pregnancy..
    Mamakat90

Answer by Mamakat90 at 10:06 PM on Sep. 24, 2009

• i have skipped my period twice without being pregnant. i think it was stress for me. but you could always buy another test and see what it says. sometimes they come out negative even after your period is late. good luck!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:09 PM on Sep. 24, 2009

• It could be too early for a positive HPT. Or you could have ovulated late, or not ovulated at all yet. That can happen sometimes, for various reasons: stress, illness, fatigue, etc., and sometimes for no reason at all.
    DragonRiderMD

Answer by DragonRiderMD at 10:14 PM on Sep. 24, 2009