What crescent roll recipes are out there to prepare a meal?

I would like to make a recipe for dinner tonight for My husband and I, and with what little we have, we have crescent rolls, and lemons, and stuff that don't really go together but what would be a good food recipe to make out of the crescents?

Hesmynavyman

Asked by Hesmynavyman at 10:38 PM on Sep. 24, 2009 in Food & Drink

• I made chicken broccoli and cheese with croissant dough. Use 2 cans of crescent dough. Spray a 9 x 13" dish with cooking spray. Spread out a layer of dough to cover the bottom. Cover that with some chunks or shredded seasoned cooked chicken breast. Use either frozen thawed broccoli or some chopped steamed fresh broccoli on top of that. Sprinkle 1 1/2 c.-2 c. of shredded cheddar cheese over broccoli. Mix a can of cream of broccoli or cream of chicken soup with 1/2 c. of milk and pour over cheese. Top with other can of crescent rolls. Stretch to cover. Pinch together if seams come apart. Bake at 350 until crescents are browned and heated through, about 30-40 mins. Very good.
    NikkiMomof2grls

Answer by NikkiMomof2grls at 11:03 PM on Sep. 24, 2009

• pig in a blanket? Roll hot dog in crescent and bake
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:57 PM on Sep. 24, 2009