Wth is this? Help plz!

Im 39wks 5d an i just went to the bathroom an im spotting anyone know what this could be!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:43 PM on Sep. 24, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Bloody show.
    K_Sawyer

Answer by K_Sawyer at 10:45 PM on Sep. 24, 2009

• Bloody show...congrats - your labor is near. Don't be surprised if contractions start soon or if your water breaks soon.
    ANGIE409

Answer by ANGIE409 at 10:46 PM on Sep. 24, 2009

• Okay, wow. Vague answer - my laptop is on the fritz and I couldn't click "back" fast enough. Anyway.
    It could be the beginning of bloody show - I know when I got it, it started off with light spotting, then full on mucous like blood. Freaked me the hell out. Luckily, the nurses weren't concerned, and actually didn't think it was bloody show, nor that I was going into labor for 5 hours!! Within 10 minutes, I delivered my baby boy at 27 weeks. Thank you, nurses. (sorry, I'm still bitter towards them.... )
    Anyway! It could also be slight bleeding from maybe.. sex? Something of that sort.
    I would definitely call your doctor - or L&D if it's seriously alarming you. If you start feeling contractions or any discomfort - give them a call anyway, just for some tips.
    Good luck to you!!
    K_Sawyer

Answer by K_Sawyer at 10:48 PM on Sep. 24, 2009

• I never got any of that.. my water just broke both times and boom labor!!! But that sounds like bloody show. should be any day now. CongratS!!!
    Michele068

Answer by Michele068 at 10:57 PM on Sep. 24, 2009

• activity in your uterus anyday now youll be holding that baby take it easy good luck
    ohmama213

Answer by ohmama213 at 11:00 PM on Sep. 24, 2009

• it means ur dialating call labor an delivery they usually want u to go in i just went through the same thing an my dog said if at any point theres bloody show it means ur dialating an to call them
    momatonly16

Answer by momatonly16 at 11:15 PM on Sep. 24, 2009

• Each time they told me that I had to wait until I was having contractions to call ... but I didn't listen to them.
    Michele068

Answer by Michele068 at 5:39 PM on Sep. 26, 2009