Why are all the quetions on here so stereotypical...?

All the top questions I see on here have to do with race, gender, PA, etc... I thought this site was called CafeMOM... A place to share and discuss parenting topics.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:59 PM on Sep. 24, 2009 in Just for Fun

• You'd think so. But some people just like to start drama. Drama Drama Drama.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:00 PM on Sep. 24, 2009

• Just do what you want...ask what you want...what ever..

why care why others are asking stuff that you are not interested in..
    Dannee

Answer by Dannee at 11:00 PM on Sep. 24, 2009

• I dont get it either. When somebody asks a question they really need help with they usually dont get any answers. Everybody is so busy answering the drama posts.
    treynlisa

Answer by treynlisa at 11:04 PM on Sep. 24, 2009

• i don't know, but its getting old fast. people are individuals and should be treated as such. its 2009! time to treat people based on their heart, if they are a good person- not what they look like, or there gender. Also it would be nice if everyone could stick to the Questions and stop arguing among themselves on their answers. (Drama) i have, sadly, found myself doing this, but will send a personnel message next time. live & learn
    maiahlynn

Answer by maiahlynn at 11:12 PM on Sep. 24, 2009

• Dannee, I just think it's rude and off topic for those discussions to be on a parenting website. Any like treynlisa said, it's sad that people don't reply to the real parenting topics then cause they are so involved in the political ones and such.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:17 PM on Sep. 24, 2009

• here's a thought: if this were only a parenting site, then the topics/sections outlined by CM would be limited to ....all of them! parenting isn't only about what kind of diaper to use, or what kind of stroller should i buy? parenting is a whole range of topics....taxes, financials, entertainment, 'ideals' thrown at your children you aren't cool with...its everything! if you only want diapers and strollers, stick to the baby-section of Q&A.
    thehairnazi

Answer by thehairnazi at 11:23 PM on Sep. 24, 2009

• I agree. I post serious questions and am dismayed when the next morning I see only one or two answers. Parenting is a whole range of topics, yes, but berrating mothers who are on public assistance, are going through tough divorces and who happen to be tall and blonde (stupid question from the other day) doesn't improve any mothers situation. They just cause aggrivation and worry.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:29 PM on Sep. 24, 2009

• I do not see all that you are talking about...

I see alot of good on here....I have learned plenty...
    and what I do not like....I skip..
    Dannee

Answer by Dannee at 11:37 PM on Sep. 24, 2009

• It's all about drama. That's why I just let the Newcomber's club. It was full of PA, carseats, BF'ing, etc posts and I'm over it.
    lovetwins89

Answer by lovetwins89 at 11:45 PM on Sep. 24, 2009