y cant people c what a great thing they have

Y is it that my friend can't c what a great thing she has n this guy and treat him like he deserves. If I had a man like that I'd never do him wrong

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:39 PM on Sep. 24, 2009 in Relationships

• Because he allows himself to be in that situation, he's enabling her. He has to stand up for himself and tell her to stop treating him like that or he's going to leave.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:42 PM on Sep. 24, 2009

• He did stick up 4 himself and she said if u don't like it then fuck off. Broke the guys heart she doesn't c how much he loves her
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:44 PM on Sep. 24, 2009

• If you appreciate the other person....you would see that...JMO
    Dannee

Answer by Dannee at 11:45 PM on Sep. 24, 2009

• well you don't no this man the way she knows him (or do you)? however that is there mess not yours! sounds like to me your coviting her man? why do you care how she is treating her guy, do you secretly want him? since you did mention if you had a man how you would treat him, sounds like you want to wear your girlfriends shoes, have you mentioned to her your thoughts about how she's treating HER MAN? i think you should mind your own damn business, she's your friend? and you care how she's treating her man?
    mememommie

Answer by mememommie at 12:17 AM on Sep. 25, 2009

• I got the same vibe as you mememommie.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:55 AM on Sep. 25, 2009

• I would say its easy to judge when you are not in the situation. While I have seen women/men treat their s.o.'s like crap I try to remember that I do not know every little detail in their relationship. No offense but you are jealous, so maybe you should steer clear of their situation to not make things harder on you. Also, believe it or not there are a lot of people out there that thrive on toxic relationships, people glutting for punishment. My Parent's are miserable and make each other miserable, but that is what makes them happy also. You know what I mean? I know it sounds and looks sick but different people have different needs.
    kc932

Answer by kc932 at 10:16 AM on Sep. 25, 2009