DO YOU BELIEVE IN THE RAPTURE!

Im a christian and i read as much of the bible as i can, I know that we are living in revelations right now as i type, Jesus said he would come back for his people, christains go sinners left behind, and for those left behind the only way they can be saved is to reject the mark of the beast from the antichrists, this means you can no longer buy sell or trade anything, you will have to go in hiding, during this time theres a big war going on with God and Satan, for our souls, and we know who will win, its our choice and God already knows our choice that we will make, do you believe this , i think im right on the the truth with this, would love to get some feed back . also do you believe that obama is setting the stage for the antichrists, by our world becoming as one , meaning no more presidents, will be the antichrists running the world , which is satan him self, in man form,

sweethonesty520

Asked by sweethonesty520 at 11:58 PM on Sep. 24, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• well ladies,this is the way i see it,first you need to be saved and baptized,bekieve in the resurection of jesus christ.its just that simple.being good or good works will not get you into heaven.read your bible,it says he will come back for his people and that my frend is the rapture.dont be left behind.
    misslj

Answer by misslj at 6:01 PM on Sep. 27, 2009

• Nope, I do not believe in the rapture.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:05 AM on Sep. 25, 2009

• Yes I believe it.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 12:16 AM on Sep. 25, 2009

• And considering how the world is today? I say COME LORD JESUS COME! Amen!!!
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 12:17 AM on Sep. 25, 2009

• NO!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:17 AM on Sep. 25, 2009

• i guess i will just pray for the question mark, sorry you had to hide behind your answer and not believe in the gospel that Christs is coming back, i dont have to know who you are but i promise you this as you take your breath god knows who you are i will pray for you anyways . i stand up for jesus and anyone who dosent is in dangering them self to hell fire and brim stone, guess you dont believe in hell either huh??? its very sad for the non believers , and scarey. who gives the breath you take, GOD IS REAL AND HE HAS A SON NAMED JESUS I WILL SHOUT THAT TILL I CANT SHOUT ANYMORE, PRAISE YOU JESUS !!
    sweethonesty520

Answer by sweethonesty520 at 12:40 AM on Sep. 25, 2009

• here we go again...
    NightOwlMama

Answer by NightOwlMama at 12:50 AM on Sep. 25, 2009

• Yes, I do believe in the rapture.
    kasey22

Answer by kasey22 at 1:07 AM on Sep. 25, 2009

• I believe the world will end and we will always have war, disease, etc. as long as we are on this earth, just as we have in the past. But NO i do not believe in the literal account of the rapture as it states in the bible. Dont believe in people will burn in a lake of fire, or hell at all for that matter. I believe that overall if you're a good person with a good heart, you will go to heaven no matter what.
    mzhazelrae313

Answer by mzhazelrae313 at 1:18 AM on Sep. 25, 2009

• No I do not believe in the rapture.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:37 AM on Sep. 25, 2009