How much do you really make a month with your WAH business?

What is it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:13 AM on Sep. 25, 2009 in Money & Work

• After expenses?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:13 AM on Sep. 25, 2009

• Yes, after expenses.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:14 AM on Sep. 25, 2009

• I have a home business, I recycle all the damn beer bottles/cans I drink from, I make about $20 - $40 a month.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:17 AM on Sep. 25, 2009

• I sell candles...it costs $20 to sign up-no strings attatched, and my friend hosted a party for me this weekend and I made $125 in two and a half hours
    Daphne85

Answer by Daphne85 at 12:24 AM on Sep. 25, 2009

• enough to pay my bills, buy Eco-friendly supplies for the house, and have spending money
    www.interenetceomoms.com/nycia
    sugahmamma

Answer by sugahmamma at 1:11 AM on Sep. 25, 2009

• I have only been involved in my new opportunity since April 30th, 2009. If I can expect an exact duplication in sales and savings, I plan to add a few thousand to the household each quarter. I hope to continue to grow, rather than continue to duplicate. There are legitimate opportunities out there...but no I am NOT rich yet! No mansion shopping, sports cars...Black AM EX cards in my near future. So far for my family, it is helping to relieve immediate strains, and pressures from a slower economy. My S.O. works in the Nightclub business, so his income can fluxuate a bit...my income has offset that for our house so far and allowed for me to continue to be a SAHM, without any extra assistance. I am happy to see the other moms who are doing well also, keep up the good work! Anyone can benifit from what I do, without having to conduct themselves as a business, just save money on what you are already spending!
    Cheapsk8mom

Answer by Cheapsk8mom at 4:54 AM on Sep. 25, 2009

• I dont think anyone is making that much, because no one will really say what they are making. A lot of these WAH business are scams. Good Luck
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:01 AM on Sep. 25, 2009

• I am making between $500-$1500 depending on how many shows I am doing. I am going into a very busy season so I should be right around $1500. This is very dependent on how much you work your business.
    Kari126

Answer by Kari126 at 12:22 PM on Sep. 25, 2009

• HI,
    I'm happily engaged and we are about to buy our first home. We live in a small town where it is really hard to find a decent job, so I've been searching for a way to work at home. I recently found a home-based opportunity with no large investments and no risk! I work in the comfort of my own home with an international, 24 year old, Inc 500 company. All I do is set up customer accounts and do some online marketing. I work around my own schedule, with a group of amazing team members. I never even have to leave my own home to be successful!

If this is something you'd be interested in, please visit my website.

www.workathomeunited.com/lynsey

I think that once you hear more information about the company, you'll love it just as much as I do!

I hope to hear from you soon :)
    lynsey7

Answer by lynsey7 at 1:50 PM on Sep. 25, 2009

• I do not give out my amout because I do not ever want someone to judge their business by what I make (because we will all earn differently with a business) But I will tell you an amount (using the anon) simply because then no one can do that...

My check came in today from the company for $1056.87. I have been with them for 13 months...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:04 PM on Sep. 25, 2009