Have you ever gotten "fed up" and moody towards the end of your pregnancy and did something really mean to someone for being rude and inconsiderate?? LOL im just still shocked i did this...

I dont feel bad at all actually im kinda laughing now i was pissed the whole way home today though because some jerk was standing RIGHT infront of the door way to the restaurant me and hubby were going into smoking and staring right at me as we were walking towards the door making NO effort to move or take his cig out of my range wat so ever.so i kinda stopped before we got to the entrance and asked him if he could please step to the side ( not only does the smell bother me but when i get smoke blown in my face it gives me cravings for one REAL bad again...) and he LAUGHED at me and told me to just walk through the door so i chucked a little bit of my water from my water bottle at the cig in his hand and walked through the door LMAO i never thought id be that irritated to do that to a stranger.but after awhile me and my husband laughed our asses off cause the guy just looked so shocked..ne one else get moody towards the end?

armymum1013

Asked by armymum1013 at 12:33 AM on Sep. 25, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Ha ha Are you having a girl??? I'm seriously a nice person but when i was at the end of my pregnancy whoa!! watch it. I love coffee alwasy have always will. Well when I get prego switching to decaf wasn't all that big of a deal because I love the taste of it, the caffiene was kinda just a bonus. Well one day I was at a quiktrip getting a cup of DECAF coffee when the check out guy said to me "should you be drinking this?" WHOA!!!!!! I went nuts. It was funny as soon as he said that the other people in line all kinda made noises like oh no you didn't. Ha Ha I think I screamed its decaf mister know it all why don't you mind your own f*cking businiess. I calle his manager and reamed him for a good 20 mins. If anything he'll never say anything to another pregnant chick again lol.
    Jillybeans24

Answer by Jillybeans24 at 12:59 AM on Sep. 25, 2009

• I totally got moody. I never lashed out at strangers that I can remember though, LOL! But I freaked out toward the end b/c even my maternity clothes wouldn't cover my huge belly, and I would get furious while looking for something to wear. A few times I ripped all of my clothes out and threw them across the room while crying and mumbling something about being a fat cow...
    kikikiki

Answer by kikikiki at 1:09 AM on Sep. 25, 2009

• LOLOLOL you go momma
    looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 1:09 AM on Sep. 25, 2009

• oh my gosh that is so funny..thanks I needed a laugh.
    heartfrommyson

Answer by heartfrommyson at 1:14 AM on Sep. 25, 2009

• I totally would have done that. And then I would have called the cops on him. It's illegal to smoke within 10 ft of an entrance to a public building here. It's not bad what you did. He was the inconsiderate asshole. And he probably dumped that cig on the ground when he was done with it, too. I absolutely detest inconsiderate smokers, can you tell? LOL.
    tyrelsmom

Answer by tyrelsmom at 1:16 AM on Sep. 25, 2009

• I never got moody or angry at anyone , but I was very emotional. I mean seriously I cried at anything and everything which makes me laugh today.. Thanks for grins and giggles ..
    mom2hailie

Answer by mom2hailie at 1:48 AM on Sep. 25, 2009

• YOU GO GIRL!
    ramzmomma

Answer by ramzmomma at 2:22 AM on Sep. 25, 2009

• one time I cried and called DH an asshole because we were on a road trip and he wouldnt stop and get me a decaf mocha! It was the last coffee stand for like 3 hours! He laughed at me and said "You can not be serious right now" and then I REALLY went off. lol.
    jenellemarie

Answer by jenellemarie at 2:26 AM on Sep. 25, 2009

• I was more rude to strangers AFTER DS was born...I swear sometimes when I would be walking into the grocery store with him sleeping and some jerk had the bang the carts together, I just wanted to strangle them. lol.
    Or when a young teen girl steals the closer parking spot and here I am lugging around a newborn in a carseat, a diaper bag, a purse, and myself from all the way across the parking lot....UGH.

jenellemarie

Answer by jenellemarie at 2:29 AM on Sep. 25, 2009

• LOL maaan some of these stories cheer me up its ok my first time going into LandD the other day (first baby im ignorant as to wats going on right now so i get scared at any thing that comes out of me) then i started like baallliing because it was my 4th time getting checked because i was scared i was leaking amniotic fluid and i was embarrassed about going for the FOURTH time already.. LOL i was being a big baby and driving hubby nuts and got mad at him because he wouldnt wake up and listen to me cry LMAO i know rediculous i feel bad now
    armymum1013

Answer by armymum1013 at 2:36 AM on Sep. 25, 2009