It is time to lay down for the night

Before you go to bed do you say a special prayers? A blessing or thank you?

Sometimes I say the rosary, sometimes I just remember to thank God for all the good in my life and the wonderful people.

good night cafemom.

Kattykitten

Asked by Kattykitten at 12:38 AM on Sep. 25, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• i find myself tlkn to god whil im tryn to fall asleep. i dun plan on it but tht is wat i end up doing. i ask him about my family nd tht he'd keep thm safe to see anothr day nd jus commun to him about my worries or wat im happy about. watevr i feel lik we're conversatn about
    khmymommi

Answer by khmymommi at 1:23 AM on Sep. 25, 2009

• Yes, my children and I
    do say a prayer to God. We thank God for everything we had that day and for Jesus. Then of course ask for forgiveness and to be saved in God's kingdom. Then say amen and then read a book and go to sleep :)
    rhanford

Answer by rhanford at 2:40 AM on Sep. 25, 2009

• I lie down with my son at night and we talk for about 3 mins until he falls asleep.

My morning time is when I spend my quiet meditation time and go over the things I am grateful for, talking to the both God and Goddess.

A lot of times when I get home in the evening I light the candles on my altar and light incense as a way to thank God and Goddess and honor them.
    NewDay810

Answer by NewDay810 at 2:08 PM on Sep. 25, 2009