What do you think of Kirk Cameron?

I used to love him as Mike Seaver on Growing Pains, but now he seems completely different now that he has been on his religious crusade.

Your thoughts?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:44 AM on Sep. 25, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I never liked him. He was weird to me before and now he just comes off as a religious zealot. That's not cool
    OneToughMami

Answer by OneToughMami at 12:49 AM on Sep. 25, 2009

• Well I think he is awesome but of course I'm a Christian. Love his movie "Fireproof" and his "Left Behind" series.

JCRestoredme

Answer by JCRestoredme at 12:52 AM on Sep. 25, 2009

• He seems like he is a well-rounded guy to me. Just because he plays in religious movies doesn't make him a religious zealot. None of you know him personally, so how can you base it on his acting and career choices?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:52 AM on Sep. 25, 2009

• He actually has done FAR more than acting Anon, he is a religious zealot, check out his video on what him and his friend are doing to the orgin of species book this fall

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GN9zpf5cT0M
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:01 AM on Sep. 25, 2009

• I think he's weird.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:03 AM on Sep. 25, 2009

• Since when is Kirk Cameron in the spot light? I liked his movie Fireproof but that is the last I've heard of him.
    mnt_2_b_mommy

Answer by mnt_2_b_mommy at 1:06 AM on Sep. 25, 2009

• I guess he is back in the spot light now because him and his group or whatever he belongs to are on this mass mission this fall to distribute propoganda inside a copy of Darwins Orgin of Species book.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:08 AM on Sep. 25, 2009

• Maybe I'm out of the loop, but I haven't heard much about him since like the 80's, early 90's. I did hear he's a preacher now, but that's about the extent of it.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 1:19 AM on Sep. 25, 2009

• Kirk Cameron and his sister Candace Cameron Bure are both very religious and are a little out there" for me. I don't really think anything at all about either of them.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:28 AM on Sep. 25, 2009

• I admire him. He is a Christian.He preaches the truth in love. He knows that heaven and hell are real. He knows that EVERYONE will go to one place or the other whether they believe it or not. He knows that the vast majority of people are just coasting through life headed for an eternal hell. He knows that ANYONE can go to heaven if they put their faith in Christ for salvation. I admire him because he warns people about the wrath to come and tells them how to escape it. Unfortunately that is the same reason that some of you think him to be weird. Of course the Bible does say that God's people are peculiar and that the world would hate them because of their devotion to Him. I admire him because he loves the Lord and he loves his fellow man so much that he is willing to risk his popularity and his career by spreading the increasingly unpopular word of God.

FourMiracles

Answer by FourMiracles at 2:39 AM on Sep. 25, 2009