Hi, everyone, how are you tonight?

I am ok I suppose. I am more interested in how you are doing.

ItsMeGigi69

Asked by ItsMeGigi69 at 12:49 AM on Sep. 25, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Honestly, ...i feel like shit. I know that i'm not going through what you are ...but this past week i've been feeling so lonely. so stressed. i wish my husband were home already. OR better yet. I wish DSS BM would come out from under her rock and magically agree to letting us move to Germany where DH is stationed. And it would be awesome if someone could just give me a few thousand dollars so that the adoption of my little brother and my DSS could be complete.
    Then maybe i could focus on the school that i'm trying to get into. And the house that never seems to be clean. And i could grieve about my mom with much less stress and worries.

...i know i shouldn't lay all this on you. but i feel like i'm too young to be doing all this. And i'm tired of people saying that i'm doing a good job. Because half the time i feel like i'm drowning.
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 1:27 AM on Sep. 25, 2009

• Hungry and tired. LOL!
    teresalangston

Answer by teresalangston at 12:52 AM on Sep. 25, 2009

• I'm pretty bored, as I am every night. Everyone is asleep but me, and I kind of wish I were too, but I'm afraid I will not be able to lay down next to my husband and sleep anyway because I am seriously in the mood, and I can never get near him when I'm like that or I'd be up all night. lol. It's been 8 days. I don't want to wake him up, he's been working a lot, so I know he'd be half asleep, plus he has to get up really early.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:00 AM on Sep. 25, 2009

• I'm craving something really good and yummmy but I don't know what.
    looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 1:04 AM on Sep. 25, 2009

• Just finished remodeling my profile. Other than that......bored off my gore!!
    mypoohbear

Answer by mypoohbear at 1:11 AM on Sep. 25, 2009

• im eating tuna and saltines and waiting for my mom to drop off my bundle of joy,you know these unsalted saltines are yummy,or as my hubby would say we dont eat saltine crakers we eat tine crakers(their name without salt)lol,im good
    BUSYLOVINGHIM

Answer by BUSYLOVINGHIM at 1:16 AM on Sep. 25, 2009

• Super excited. Just got home and my hubby loved my new hairdo..looks like I might get some... ; ) lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:25 AM on Sep. 25, 2009

• I'm ok. Listening to the music the tv guide has on. Its relaxing. "Aint no sunshine when she's gone" is on... reminds me of a special someone in college who played it just for me :) miss his crazy butt! Lol.
    bridgeh2o

Answer by bridgeh2o at 1:26 AM on Sep. 25, 2009

• ****Outstandinglove****

Hugs for you..I'm sorry your feeling this way. I hope all you wish for comes true. : )
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:33 AM on Sep. 25, 2009

• drunk...
    Mom2princessq

Answer by Mom2princessq at 1:40 AM on Sep. 25, 2009