What should my HCG level be tomorrow?

Well I have the Mirena IUD and had severe pain and bleeding Monday and Tuesday. Wednesday I took a HPT and it was positive. I went to the ER and they did an U.S. and didn't see a pregnancy. They did my HCG and it was 400 so 4 weeks. I was wondering what my HCG should be tomorrow (48hrs) if I am still pregnant???...they are not sure if I am miscarrying, having an ectopic, or a "normal" pregnancy. The pelvic showed my cervix still closed and the U.S. showed my IUD in perfect position but I do have a cyst on my ovary that they believe busted and resealed.

Crissy1213

Asked by Crissy1213 at 1:42 AM on Sep. 25, 2009 in Health

• In early pregnancy it should double in two or three days. When I first got pregnant with this baby (my second) It was suppose to double in two days they said for a normal healthy pregnancy, and if not I would most likely miscarry. Well it went from 11000 to 14000. The baby was s o little they weren't sure if it was in their words, "going to stay stuck."And I am happy to say I am now 7 months along with a very healthy active baby. Good Luck to you, and best wishes!
    LucasMama08

Answer by LucasMama08 at 1:50 AM on Sep. 25, 2009

• Oh btw I was about 5 or 6 weeks at that time. Forgot to write that.
    LucasMama08

Answer by LucasMama08 at 1:51 AM on Sep. 25, 2009