So, I went out with this guy...

about a month ago, he was sooo disgusting, he wanted me to start cussing at him while doing the deed.It was such a turn off .what is the wildest/weirdest thing any guy has ever made you do while doing the deed?..

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:43 AM on Sep. 25, 2009 in Just for Fun

• A Guy made ME PEE ON HIM WHILE WE DID IT, that was weird.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:47 AM on Sep. 25, 2009

• Hmmm, one guy wanted me to stick my finger in his chili ring. I said NO WAY!

On another note, there was this guy that I was dating for maybe like 3 weeks. Well anyway, I had spent the night and was sitting on his watching tv. Well, he goes to the bathroom (the bathroom is RIGHT THERE) and starts having a diarrhea sh*t with the door open. Well, I left while he was on the toilet and never spoke to him again. My husband still shuts the door and we've been together five years and I think it's nasty when I can hear him going, but THREE WEEKS with the door open? YUCK YUCK YUCK!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:48 AM on Sep. 25, 2009

• *sitting on his bed
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:49 AM on Sep. 25, 2009

• One guy I went out with asked Me to take a crap while he watched,EWWWW! I never talked to him again.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:54 AM on Sep. 25, 2009

• A guy i went out with started making animal noises. I was like WTF!!?? I didnt know what to do...
    "do i do it back?" hahahaha
    dennysgirl07

Answer by dennysgirl07 at 2:00 AM on Sep. 25, 2009

• Oh my god. These all made me laugh.
    My ex wanted me to smack his face and tell him no (yeah never called him after that) -like i was being raped- any man get off on that.. isn't right in my book. And it wasn't light taps either.. he wanted me to kick and like knock him out.. totally odd.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:04 AM on Sep. 25, 2009

• I dont have a funky story, but I just wanted to ask anon :48...Whats a chili ring???
    cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 2:09 AM on Sep. 25, 2009

• My ex wanted me to smack his face and tell him no (yeah never called him after that) -like i was being raped- any man get off on that.. isn't right in my book. And it wasn't light taps either.. he wanted me to kick and like knock him out.. totally odd.

YIKES! Smart move anon . . . he for sure sounds like a scary one!
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 2:09 AM on Sep. 25, 2009

• Whats a chili ring???

His butthole. I know it's nasty. I got it from my hubby who got it from his disgusting friend at work! lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:11 AM on Sep. 25, 2009

• I once had a guy who asked if he could kiss me the first day of meeting him and I said sure (thinking it was going to be a peck on the cheek). He dives right in my mouth with his tongue rolling it on the outside of my teeth in between them and my lips. He was licking my face, liking my jaw, licking the top pallet of my mouth and the whole time if he had just opened his eyes would have seen I was horribly disgusted. He then pulls away and drunkenly opened his eyes and said, "That was great!" I pulled out of there as fast as I could and he calls me five minutes later wanting to talk on the phone like a teen. Umm..... no. Never called again. I see him all the time in public with my husband now. Pretty funny.
    bluelady27

Answer by bluelady27 at 2:14 AM on Sep. 25, 2009