how many other preg ladies feel the same?/

so i tested today and positive! im extremely early on in my pregnancy and its my first! I feel horrible though, i thought while i was pregnant i wouldnt be cramping like im going to start or wetish down there (SORRY)
Anyways it hasnt sank in and right now ever time i get a cramp or feel like i started i run to the bathroom with a pad and tampon in hand (i flow alot)
but nothing..
how many others feel like this?? When did it stop (if ever)? When did it start to you?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:53 AM on Sep. 25, 2009 in Pregnancy

• honestly it won't stop until you start to have more signs of being pregnant, or even start to show... Sorry but I was in denyl my whole pregnancy with my daughter, mostly because I was told I couldn't have kids finally accepted that and then found out I was pregnant. How far along are you?
    MrsCarlton

Answer by MrsCarlton at 2:58 AM on Sep. 25, 2009

• my period was just supposed to come so im not that far along
    doctors appointment is next week! then maybe it will sink in being told by a doctor
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:00 AM on Sep. 25, 2009

• I doubt that will even help sorry love, here is a website so you can enter your last period dates and see when your EDD is http://www.parents.com/app/duedatepredictor/

and then once you find out your due date the link below is for a pregnancy calendar day by day so you can read it and maybe shock you into believeing http://www.justmommies.com/pregnancy_calendar.php
    MrsCarlton

Answer by MrsCarlton at 3:06 AM on Sep. 25, 2009

• Thank you so much!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:09 AM on Sep. 25, 2009

• You're Very welcome and congrats.... Let me know when your due once you figure it out
    MrsCarlton

Answer by MrsCarlton at 3:11 AM on Sep. 25, 2009

• i felt the same way with my son i didnt understand why i had a positive test and i felt like i was gonna start my period but i later found out it was the baby attaching, sure felt like my period though. it will go away soon hopefully u dont get morning sickness.
    monroemommyof2

Answer by monroemommyof2 at 3:22 AM on Sep. 25, 2009

• Okay, it says id be due June 8th
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:23 AM on Sep. 25, 2009