Anyone else have really stinky pregnancy urine?

Is it common?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:16 AM on Sep. 25, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I personally didn't but a few of my friends did so I'm not sure why
    MrsCarlton

Answer by MrsCarlton at 3:21 AM on Sep. 25, 2009

• I DID! it was gorss and I'd pee and puke everytime! I think it was a bladder infection because it didn't last the whole time. But when Iwent to take the test, DH was standing in there and I didn't want to pee on the stick because it smelled so gross!!! I've never smelled like that isnce even!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:24 AM on Sep. 25, 2009

• I've had it for a while and I can't even describe the smell but it really bugs me. Ick!!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:34 AM on Sep. 25, 2009

• DH always called it amonia.... and then told me there was something wrong with me and I had to see the dr!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:40 AM on Sep. 25, 2009

• if you do, it may be because you're not drinking enough water. a pregnant woman needs A GALLON of water A DAY! i know, it's a lot! but it helps with a bunch of pregnancy issues. including helping dilute that nasty pregnancy pee. =)
    pugmama

Answer by pugmama at 9:38 AM on Sep. 25, 2009

• Your prenatal vitamins have a lot to do with it. Keep in mind with a vitamin your body absorbs all the vitamins it needs then releases the remaining thru your urine.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:47 AM on Sep. 25, 2009

• Take your weight, divide in half. Thats how many ounces you should drink a day, of water. It typically equals around a gallon a day.
    Goldie_And_Luke

Answer by Goldie_And_Luke at 10:47 AM on Sep. 25, 2009

• thanks! I really can't take the smell. I thought I was getting enough water.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:43 PM on Sep. 25, 2009