How often do you and your spouse make love?

I wish My Husband and I could do it more often, but I just had My first and I am already wanting him. LOl Hmm seems strange but I can't help it! He makes me feel boring because he doesn't seem to be that interested! I do everything literally!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:19 AM on Sep. 25, 2009 in Relationships

• Spice it up! Get some sexy lingerie or do something you dont usually do! I find my DH like that sometimes and I just have to do something a little different to catch his attention and get him back to where i want him lol! Probably twice a week.
    OliviasMommy614

Answer by OliviasMommy614 at 3:23 AM on Sep. 25, 2009

• it's been about 6 mos.... he's deployed so it's next to never! But he comes home in a couple days after a 15 mos deployment!!! We usualy had sex 2-5 times a day. On a bad day it was once.

DH likes when I come down naked after putting baby down for a nap or putting lingerie on... even just suddenly out of nowhere giving him a blow job.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:43 AM on Sep. 25, 2009

• Sometimes men get a little weird after you give birth. He might see you differently now because you're a mother. My sister's husband was like that and eventually snapped out of it.
    It depends on the week. Some weeks it's every day, some weeks it's two or three times. We get a long better when we have lots of sex, so we try to make love often.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:45 AM on Sep. 25, 2009

• do something different. dress up in sexy lingerie and just give him head...seriously. he'll be shocked you went thru all that effort just to please him.

get out of the shower, put on lotion and perfume and do your makeup and walk up to him stark naked and sit on his lap and dont say a word
    moki1984

Answer by moki1984 at 6:17 AM on Sep. 25, 2009

• Anon:43 - I'm just curious, if your dh has been deployed for 15 months how did you have sex with him 6 months ago? Were you able to travel to go see him??
    emnasmom

Answer by emnasmom at 9:19 AM on Sep. 25, 2009