Census Worker Hanged Sept 12th

Didn't see anything in the question section of Cafemom. I would have to say that this is pretty horrible. Thoughts?

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/09/23/census-worker-hanged-with_n_297114.html

2-1CavWife

Asked by 2-1CavWife at 3:20 AM on Sep. 25, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• Very sad and awful.I posted about this a day or so ago but it would be far back so understand.
    There are some wacky people who live in the deep mountains that are very untrusting of any 'outsiders' but there are also some very kind and giving people in them as well..people who dont have a pot to piss in themselves but would still hand another the shirt off their backs if need be.
    Obviously the ones who did this were crazy.
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 9:02 AM on Sep. 25, 2009

• 2-1CavWife

Answer by 2-1CavWife at 3:22 AM on Sep. 25, 2009

• It was in a very poorarea known for meth labs and pot growing. he may have stumbled across something he shouldn't have.
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 5:29 AM on Sep. 25, 2009

• It is sad, but it is an intense drug area and if he had anything indicating he was with the government he would have been targeted. I hope they catch the people who did this heinous crime!
    Crissy1213

Answer by Crissy1213 at 6:02 AM on Sep. 25, 2009

• Most of the people of the great state of Kentucky have become civilized persons along with the rest of the US. However there are a few who are still doing the "Deliverance" thing. These snaggle-tooth, inbred halfwits don't know a census worker from an FBI man, and don't care when they have a meth lab, pot patch or shine still to hide. They don't like outsiders poking around and asking nosy questions that they consider none of anyone else's business. Census questions certainly apply as nosy.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:46 AM on Sep. 25, 2009

• I HIGHLY doubt that the reason he got hanged was because he STUMBLED across a meth lab, or pot field. They would have just shot him had that happened, & not hanged him carving FED into his chest. DUHHH, Obviously he got killed because a bunch of redneck freaks are against the governement.

samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 8:49 AM on Sep. 25, 2009

• I just saw an article online today for the first time - how horrific...whomever responsible should be held to the max punishment avail....that's truly sick!

beachmamaof2

Answer by beachmamaof2 at 9:15 AM on Sep. 25, 2009

• I live in Kentucky...and I would NEVER go knocking on doors in that part of the state. NEVER! That is just asking for trouble! It is a terrible, horrible crime and there is NO justification for it. They have signs out there...Trespassers will be shot on sight...survivors will be shot again.
    Gaskinwife

Answer by Gaskinwife at 10:49 AM on Sep. 25, 2009

• Rumors are there's doubt, could've been suicide.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:31 AM on Sep. 25, 2009