Attention Elementary School Teachers!

I am currently attending University of Phoenix to achieve a degree in Elementary Education. As part of my "Teaching as a Profession" class, I am required to schedule a brief interview with a teacher to ask some questions. Are there any elementary school teachers who would be willing to aid me in this assignment by doing a short interview either by phone or instant messenger?

AnnieMcD

Asked by AnnieMcD at 3:25 AM on Sep. 25, 2009 in School-Age Kids (5-8)

• Gee, thanks ladies for your helpful answers. First of all, I have my own reasons why I can't just go gallavanting off to a school. For example, a full time job, full time school, plus being a mommy. And while I realize I can't trust all things online, who's going to scam being a teacher, for an interview for a college assignment? And why would it matter if they did? It's not like I'm going to be asking for the secret teacher's handshake...
    AnnieMcD

Answer by AnnieMcD at 11:24 AM on Sep. 25, 2009

• And you would know they really were an elementary teacher how? You really should to speak to one at your local school. You cannot rely on all things over the internet.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:01 AM on Sep. 25, 2009

• Yeah, agree with PP. Why not just go to the closest elementary school in your area?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:11 AM on Sep. 25, 2009