Do you feel that your past relationships ruind you? Venting

When I ask this question I mean sexually like rewind you for your husband? My ex boyfriend always expected me to have sex, it was based on sex. But My new life with My very Own Hubby who I love very much! It's based on love and respect. I feel bad that we don't have sex all the time, I love it. But My husband doesn't like it as much as I, but also I think I am ruined because I know it's not based on sex. Couples say you should have fun in your sex life, mine isn't so much all that fun but then again I am really shy.

Hesmynavyman

Asked by Hesmynavyman at 3:46 AM on Sep. 25, 2009 in Relationships

• You're ruined because you know it's not based on sex? WTH? You'd rather is WAS based on sex and not love and respect? Oooookaaayyy....
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:19 AM on Sep. 25, 2009

• NOOo It's about Love and Respect! I feel that My past relationship ruind me because he made it all about sex I am used to sex and when My Husband isn't in the mood I feel like I'm not a turn on for him or attractive! But I know that's not true he tells me that I am beautiful!
    Hesmynavyman

Answer by Hesmynavyman at 6:52 PM on Sep. 25, 2009