What should my HCG be tomorrow?

Well I have the Mirena IUD and had severe pain and bleeding Monday and Tuesday. Wednesday I took a HPT and it was positive. I went to the ER and they did an U.S. and didn't see a pregnancy. They did my HCG and it was 400 so 4 weeks. I was wondering what my HCG should be tomorrow (48hrs) if I am still pregnant???...they are not sure if I am miscarrying, having an ectopic, or a "normal" pregnancy. The pelvic showed my cervix still closed and the U.S. showed my IUD in perfect position but I do have a cyst on my ovary that they believe busted and resealed.

I also posted this in Health...but wanna try to get a little more input...I am very nervous and can't sleep.

Crissy1213

Asked by Crissy1213 at 4:24 AM on Sep. 25, 2009 in Pregnancy

• for one if u are pregnant take that iud out right away or you will miscarry because the hormones that it carrys on it could indeed kill your baby!!!, i never started that low in my hormones when i foound out i was pregnant at 5 weeks it was well in the 1000 an im currently now 18 weeks a 4 days with a little boy so i would see ur gyn quick maybe the egg is too small to be seen cuz at my 5 weeks all they saw was a egg they waited few weeks later an saw fetal pole an heartbeat so good luck i think there will be a good outcome for u u are way early !!! so no decisions for anything for another month of 2 good luck!
    ohmama213

Answer by ohmama213 at 4:42 AM on Sep. 25, 2009

• Im not sure what your levels should be at, but I got pregnant and miscarried when I was on the mirena. If you are pregnant, get it out right away! Like the PP said, it has hormones in it that can cause you to miscarry.
    livingrlovesong

Answer by livingrlovesong at 9:16 AM on Sep. 25, 2009

• HCG levels typically double every 72 hrs. which would mean you'd hope to see a level around 800.

good luck!
    pugmama

Answer by pugmama at 9:50 AM on Sep. 25, 2009