TTC: Any Tips?

OK, I have been TTC for a while now and i just cant seem to get Prego. I have sex when
I ovulate and still nothing. Any one have any tips? They would really be helpful!!! Thank You!!!

HardyGirl19

Asked by HardyGirl19 at 5:12 AM on Sep. 25, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• lay down on ur back after u have sex for about 20/30 minutes dont get up
    no baths when ur ovulating
    no baths for him for a few days up to ur ovulation until ur done ovulating
    get to know your body,cycles,ovulation etc
    it will make more since to you!

try googling tips hun
    i know how hard it is i was there until i started taking vitex vitiams and getting to know my body! just found out yesterday im pregnant!
    it will happen!
    less stress more fun!

take care
    and dont give up!

tons of baby dust going ur way!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:31 AM on Sep. 25, 2009

• What i've heard, is not hot showers or baths for either you or the male, cut out all caffiene or down to one caffinated drink a day. start taking prenatal vitamins, my dr said that it helps the body get ready for a baby and makes it a little easier to concieve. Try eating a bit healthier, cut out 99% of the junk food. No energy drinks what so every, stay away from mountain dew. Also depending on what your using to track your ovualiton it may be off. Try having sex the day or two days before you ovulate and when you ovulate, also make sex fun and not a chore, as far as baby making. In my case when i quit trying and just starting making sex fun again, is when i got pregnant. GL and my prayers are with you to conceive your lil bundle of joy.
    vgiron

Answer by vgiron at 6:01 AM on Sep. 25, 2009

• Thank YOu guys!!!!!!!!!!
    HardyGirl19

Answer by HardyGirl19 at 7:50 AM on Sep. 25, 2009

• when we stopped stressing and didnt think about it anymore is when it happened we had been ttc for a yr and had no sucess but his mom passed away in aug and the holidays were coming up and at the time it was the last thing on my mind and zmas eve i found out i was prego. have u done charting u can also help the sperm along by putting a pillow under ur butt for a half an hr after have sex.
    monroemommyof2

Answer by monroemommyof2 at 9:35 AM on Sep. 25, 2009

• Ive charted, ive tried standing on my head afterwards. mabey i should try the pillow thing.
    HardyGirl19

Answer by HardyGirl19 at 10:21 AM on Sep. 25, 2009

• this honestly and truely works i tried for 5yrs and nothing, then a lady on cafemom suggested instead cups that are made for periods...the very first time i used one was on july 18th and found out on aug 4th i was preggo with my first baby!! OMG i was stoked...good luck and its worth a try..i would recommend it to anyone using this just keeps the sperm in place and it wont leak out as fast..i just left mine in over night and apparently it worked bc now im 12wks preggo
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:30 PM on Sep. 25, 2009

• Diet! What you put in your body is EVERYTHING. No caffeine, no alcohol, no junk food. I went gluten-free after years of cysts and got pregnant on the first try. Raw veggies and fruits should make up 50% or more of what you eat every day. Him too! No fast food, no chips, no ice cream-- try to eat organic whenever possible. An alkaline body is a fertile body. The more raw you eat the more alkaline you become.
    ecodani

Answer by ecodani at 4:24 PM on Sep. 25, 2009

• 1) cut out caffeine. 2) start having sex 2-3 days BEFORE your fertile period. Sperm can live inside you for about 5 days. 3) Start taking prenatal vitamins.
    I did all 3 and ended up preggers the first month. Good luck!! : )
    jazi1105

Answer by jazi1105 at 6:52 PM on Sep. 25, 2009

• There are a lot of things that I could tell you but most have already been said. Two if the biggest things I can think of are 1) Start taking prenatals. 2) Try not to stress over it (easier said that done, I know, but stress can interfere). Good luck and Baby dust!!
    Harris06

Answer by Harris06 at 9:37 PM on Sep. 25, 2009

• Thank You Everyone for your tips!! and the baby dust!!!
    HardyGirl19

Answer by HardyGirl19 at 10:56 PM on Sep. 25, 2009