Why do so many judgmental anons on here say us young moms need an education when they clearly cant read themselves.

In a post i made last night i stated i had been paying my way (meaning supporting myself since i was 16) Move out and was living on my own at 17. I had even stated i'm 21, but all they saw was 16 and start saying shit like my teen pregnancy could have been prevented, and the fathers is probably some dumb young male who doesn't know whats going on, and that i needed to go back to school. For one i graduated highschool, tried college, wasn't my thing. I got pregnant at 19 a year after i had gotten married. My sons dad devoriced me saying he wasn't ready to be at dad, (he was 29 at the time) when i was four months pregnant, and took off to a different state, denying his own child. I have the knowlegde and ability to support myself and a family, i just found a damn job, i've been looking since i lost the one i had while pregnant. This was stated in the post, so where do they get it that i'm a lazy teen mom.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:24 AM on Sep. 25, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I was a mom at 19 had graduated from high school but had a great family and support system. I am now 43 and have 5 kids the first of whom is 23. I do not think that having a baby young makes you satan...but give props where they are due...teen pregnancy can be prevented! I was a good mom, still am and I am sure there are a lot of other great teem moms out there doing it on their own. Let's be honest though. The majority are most likely not in school, living on welfare and raising yet another generation of uneducated welfare lifers. NOT ALL BUT MOST. Ignore crap here, if you are doing it on your own great!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:16 AM on Sep. 25, 2009

• OP---Sorry so many spelling errors, its 330 am and i'm tired.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:26 AM on Sep. 25, 2009

• Im 19 years old and have been on my own since i was 16 a month away from my 17th bday! i totally love it... but alot of people still will never understand that we can do it! They think lower then us because were young. I got a job i feed myself, buy my own stuff take care of my business and do what i need to do i love being able to support myself! I got pregnant with a molar pregnancy and the dad was no where around, i had to miss two months of work because i needed two d&c's because the first one didnt get everything out and no one was there to help me pay my bills but i did it and its something no one can take away from us! i give you props girl!
    congrads on the baby!
    dont worry about anyone else
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:40 AM on Sep. 25, 2009

• Most of the people who come on here and go anon to be mean and nasty are unhappy in their own lives, have low self esteem, and put others down to make themselves feel better.

Cavalrybaby02

Answer by Cavalrybaby02 at 9:11 AM on Sep. 25, 2009