whats can this pain be?or what is making it?

ive been having this pain on my right side mainly on my ovary and hip ,its a very ache like pain and has become very uncomfortable.
what could this pain be?i know its not my period since i just had on 2weeks ago. if anyone can let me know what they think it is.thank you if you need more info about it or me just ask

spookshowbaby

Asked by spookshowbaby at 5:29 AM on Sep. 25, 2009 in Health

• if its a sharp pain, or like bad cramps it may be an ovarian cyst. I had those when i was 16-17 and on the shot for bc, never again will i take a hormonal bc. but i would call your dr, because it may be your appendix. I've had pains in that area and told my dr and they say to get check just because it may be your appendix since its on the right side.
    vgiron

Answer by vgiron at 5:33 AM on Sep. 25, 2009

• i am having the same problems on my left side/..had an ultra sound done and they found nothing but yet im still having the pains and have been having them for almost 5 months now..
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:59 PM on Sep. 26, 2009