this quote i feel is so true love is blind-marriage is the eye opener

so me and my hubby has been together for a while now and i have left and came back a few times ...do i run away from problems well id say not ...my hubby is VERY mentelly abustive and he promises me things that never happen ...yes we are in canceling but i am at a dead end st with him ....he doesnt get along with my son at all....and as bad as i ahte to say it my son reallly doesnt like him.so ive decided to save some money and leave this time for good...i have family that well help me out...but how does someone just MOVE on???? not have the it can be better ideas in there head once there gone i know it isnt gonna get no better and all it hasnt in the last 6 yrs we have been together.and i know he is gonna call write emails and whatever else so i have decided to block him r even change my email addy .but my question to u all is ..how do i just move on and not look back i know the missin him well come and i have to over come

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:08 AM on Sep. 25, 2009 in Relationships

• You find the strength inside, you realize what it is you want in life for yourself and your BOY! THen you make a first step by getting some boxes and packing (have friends and family help you so you can get done quicker), and do this when he's not home! Then you take a deep breath and drive down the road, look at your son and realzie you just made one of the best choices you ever could had made. You Work and take care of you and him as priorities and you learn to be picky who you let in your lives! Good Luck
    MommaRox4683

Answer by MommaRox4683 at 8:07 AM on Sep. 25, 2009

• I know it is going to be hard for you to do. But yes you got to leave him. you don't really want to be with an abustive person anyways, do you? it's not good for your son to be around those kind of people anyways. he's showing bad examples to your son. And your son doesn't seem very fond of him anyways.and you don't seen very happy with him right now. yourself. if you leave him which I hope you do just keep yourself busy with work and your son and friends and family. you will miss him mainly when you see other couples together. but stay strong. have family and friends introduce you to some single men. Get to know them as friends first. and then if something developes , good for you. gl
    incarnita

Answer by incarnita at 9:03 AM on Sep. 25, 2009