Corporal Punishment Continued !

To the person who left a anonymous reply after petie on this subject, cause it was more then this area will hold I wrote a journal just for your foolish self ;) PLEASE do read & enjoy !

SASSIE224

Asked by SASSIE224 at 7:40 AM on Sep. 25, 2009 in General Parenting

• Seriously? I agreed with you that I would be pissed if I were in your shoes. No one has the right to touch my children but me. I also stated the obvious... it is not abuse. You put your child in that situation. I understand about the meds. I agreed with you there also. I again stated the obvious... if you take your kid off meds you should have another way to control the behavior. Very glad I used anonymous otherwise you would have blown up my inbox for sure. :( I said using a switch was better than an open hand on the butt which can cause damage. Get over yourself. You want people to feel sorry for you or want people to side with you. You asked a question and I gave my opinion with the facts you gave. If there was more information, you should have written it. I still stand firm on not setting your child up for failure. Get him the help he needs and stop blaming others for YOUR misconceptions.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:49 PM on Sep. 25, 2009