my friend is in the hospital...

i just found out my new found neighbor and friend is in the hospital.of course the hens are down there hovering over the house.i cant get near it to find out what is going on.i feel bad that i didnt know,i am mad that these woman are hovering.her husband is a dr and works all the time and i think asked if they could watch the house.ok now im going to be a baby...i meet her first.i went down there all the time..but of course the hens invade again its the same thing that they do to my neighbor.i cant get in...they play conquer and divide.any advice as too what i can do????they wont tell me any thing about her.whats wrong or where she is???

nana77500

Asked by nana77500 at 8:13 AM on Sep. 25, 2009 in Relationships

• You can call the hospitals and ask to be connected to her room..If they say they have no one by that name, say thank you and try another hospital...You can also get a message to her hubby by calling the hospital/clinic where he works and ask for him...Assuming you are good friends neither he or she should mind. Good luck!
    bumblebeestingu

Answer by bumblebeestingu at 8:22 AM on Sep. 25, 2009

• I wouldn't go around them and their drama, I'd contact her husband and let him know how very concerned you are with your friend and you understand this is a hard time but no one has contacted you to let you know anything and you want to be supportive if they need anything. GL :)
    MommaRox4683

Answer by MommaRox4683 at 8:33 AM on Sep. 25, 2009