What do you think of what Netanyahu had to say?

I say GOOD FOR HIM!

Netanyahu Slams U.N. for Giving Ahmadinejad Forum: 'Have You No Shame?'
"The man who called the Holocaust a lie spoke at this podium. To those who refused to come and to those who left in protest, I commend you. You stood up for moral clarity and you brought honor to your countries. But to those who gave this Holocaust denier a hearing, I say on behalf of my people, the Jewish people, and decent people everywhere -- have you no shame? Have you no decency?"

tnmomofive

Asked by tnmomofive at 8:16 AM on Sep. 25, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• I think Netanyahu's speech was the only one that made sense!  It was one of THE BEST speeches I've ever heard!!!   He made it clear that all of Israel WANTS peace.  They've made many attempts at establishing it, and guess who breaks the peace treaty, EVERY SINGLE TIME...PALESTINE!   Why in the world would anyone trust a nation being led by KNOWN terrorists?   The Bible says, "They will say 'peace, peace' but there will be no peace."  

MemawBrie

Answer by MemawBrie at 10:53 AM on Sep. 25, 2009

• tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 8:16 AM on Sep. 25, 2009

• I think he spoke wisely and I agree with what parts I heard of his speech.

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 8:20 AM on Sep. 25, 2009

• clapping

grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 8:20 AM on Sep. 25, 2009

• Good Job, I don't think any of those idiots should have been allowed into our country. They are no better than Kim Jong IL and he wasn't invited.
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 9:18 AM on Sep. 25, 2009

• I think he was correct in what he said. And others are correct we shouldnt have allowed some of those nut bags on American Soil. Though the UN property is Netural ground and not considered American soil.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 9:56 AM on Sep. 25, 2009

•  It also says that in the last days evil will be called good and good will be called evil.  Look what we're seeing.  Right here on cafemom I read, FROM MUSLIMS, how "evil" and "wicked" and "unfair" Israel is, they call anyone who supports Israel "Zionists" which equated to "racist" as if that's going to shed us in a negative light.  I read "death to Jews" "death to Israel" and it makes me SICK!!!  In the words of Netanyahu, "YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED!"  I AM NOT ASHAMED TO STAND FOR AND WITH ISRAEL! 

MemawBrie

Answer by MemawBrie at 10:55 AM on Sep. 25, 2009

• BRAVO!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:26 AM on Sep. 25, 2009

• goodRight on Brie

tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 1:28 PM on Sep. 25, 2009