Do any of you attend the Warrens Cranberry Festival in WI.?

Wondering if anyone goes to the World's largest Cranberry festival? I know its huge & many people from other States. Even other countries! I'm leaving soon. So I'm wondering if any of you here heard of it or attend??

Angellinda

Asked by Angellinda at 8:21 AM on Sep. 25, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I wanna go!

Would probaly be over by the time I got there from FL....sounds like A LOT of fun!
    bumblebeestingu

Answer by bumblebeestingu at 8:25 AM on Sep. 25, 2009

• I have heard of it, as I live 3hr away in WI. I have never been there (yet) but it does sound like alot of fun!!
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 8:41 AM on Sep. 25, 2009

• Never even heard of it. I wanna go! I love the cranberry, its juice and it is also my favorite color. When buying anything I always ask "does it come in cranberry?" My cell phone is cranberry and so is my kitchen aid mixer. Did you know that the cranberry is one of only 3 marketable fruits indigenous to the U.S.? I string them at Christmas time...no I really need to find out more about this festival!

salexander

Answer by salexander at 11:08 AM on Sep. 25, 2009