What Is The BEST Pregnancy Test?

well, it seems that baby #3 may be on the way for us... i took 10 test with my first cause i didnt belive any of them, 4 with my second, again cause i didnt belive them. but this time, im pretty sure we are pregnant again. my fiancee' wasnt around for our other 2 so this would be his first pregnancy and he wants the best test for me to take. i told him i think the best one is ClearBlue, but what do you think?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:29 AM on Sep. 25, 2009 in Pregnancy

• YES CLEAR BLUE BUT THEY ALL DO SAME THING.. I USED 1 FROM DOLLAR TREE AND IT WORKD FINE 4 ME ..
    ashley_nick30

Answer by ashley_nick30 at 8:39 AM on Sep. 25, 2009

• I'd get a coule of different ones, I didn't use the most expensive or the cheapest I went somewhere in the middle, but get a few of them just to make sure you are or aren't.
    MommaRox4683

Answer by MommaRox4683 at 8:40 AM on Sep. 25, 2009

• i used the one in the pink box with blake i think its first response and with kelsey i used a dollar store test but went and got another one to confirm it was a knock off too. but i have heard awesome things about the clear blue digital test it tells u right there if ur prego or not.
    monroemommyof2

Answer by monroemommyof2 at 8:43 AM on Sep. 25, 2009

• I liked the EPT certainty test with the digital screen.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:44 AM on Sep. 25, 2009

• first response way better !!!! go get it
    ohmama213

Answer by ohmama213 at 9:03 AM on Sep. 25, 2009

• They're all the same. There are no false positives on a preggo test (unless you're on hormone therapy, then there could be), only false negatives. Each test measures for HcG levels in your urine and the test strip is only going to change colors if enough of that hormone is present in your urine. The *early response* tests are more expensive and only nominally more sensitive to the hormone than, say, a dollar store test. There accuracy rates for all of the early response tests are less than 50% if you test before you have actually missed your period. Good luck hun!

ktok2009

Answer by ktok2009 at 9:12 AM on Sep. 25, 2009

• I used first responce, because it was on sale. I don't think it makes a difference as to what brand you buy. I know a girl that buys hers from the dollar tree, and she is pregnant with baby number 4 and they have all been right.
    livingrlovesong

Answer by livingrlovesong at 9:14 AM on Sep. 25, 2009

• ktok2009 has it right. ALL preg tests are the same. they only differ slightly in the amt of hcg levels needed to be detectable. that info can be looked up online, but if you're pregnant, you just need one test (of any brand) to tell you the truth. and that includes dollar store tests. i've read this in several baby-related articles and websites and have even been told by a dr. who was doing a urine preg test in the drs lab. even the test they use was equal to the ones i could pick up at the dollar store!

pugmama

Answer by pugmama at 9:36 AM on Sep. 25, 2009

• I loved First Responce the one in the pink package I loved it! worked great and had results quick
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:45 AM on Sep. 25, 2009

• Dollar Tree and First Response tell you before any other test till. They only require your hcg level to be at a 15 for those to turn positive. The digital tests usually require a 150, while all others are somewhere in between. Most are between 25 and 100 somewhere.
    corbysmom531

Answer by corbysmom531 at 10:39 AM on Sep. 25, 2009