DID I DO THE RIGHT THING WITH MY CAT UPDATE ON FIREBALL

To all that wanted an update, the vet called last night and said surgery went well. Fire ball was also nuetured while he was there. Hes in recovery and can be picked up today. It was an intestion hanging out an animal got ahold of him pretty good the vet said he was pretty tore up on his belly! This vet was soooo amazing. any body in wi near appleton or greenbay need a great cheap understanding vet let me know. another vet quoted me over 500. this one was 230 with a nueter and he stayed the night there with him. so far sooo good. Im feeling much better now that he is ok. Thank you all sooo much!

mememecassie

Asked by mememecassie at 8:29 AM on Sep. 25, 2009 in Pets

• Glad to hear...I read your OP a few minutes ago...230 is an amazing price and glad to hear there are still vets out there not in it for the $. Here in FL a neuter by itself at some vets is 250-300 bux. Good luck and hope everything heals up well for Fireball!
    bumblebeestingu

Answer by bumblebeestingu at 8:33 AM on Sep. 25, 2009

• I am so happy to hear that. I am also glad you were able to find a vet willing to work with you as well as go above and beyond. Not many are willing to do that. My vet has been known to take patients home with her when she felt they needed the extra care.
    KyliesMom5

Answer by KyliesMom5 at 11:53 AM on Sep. 25, 2009

• THIS VET WAS AMAZING HE STAYED THERE WITH HIM! For the 230.00 He was given the proper surgery,cared for, feed,watched,I was also given 10 antibiotic pills for him and they will remove his stiches in 2 weeks no extra cost. hes home now and seems ok hes pooping and peeing normal and eating like a pig. downed a can and a pouch, of course hes used to dry food but Im feeding him soft now if my intestine got put back in Id want soup broth! cant wait till hes all healed and my baby girl comes back from her dads and sees hes home!!!
    mememecassie

Answer by mememecassie at 12:49 PM on Sep. 25, 2009

• I'm happy for you. Pet Care should be more affordable.
    IraqiVetWife

Answer by IraqiVetWife at 9:08 PM on Sep. 27, 2009