The Talent Network -- anyone ever send pics in of their kids?

I sent some in monday and got an e-mail back requesting a phone number for them to get in touch w/ me , on wednesday ... anyone ever send pics into here? Just wondering what they're like ...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:40 AM on Sep. 25, 2009 in General Parenting

• No but I'd like to know more about it. Are they legit do you know?
    MommaRox4683

Answer by MommaRox4683 at 8:41 AM on Sep. 25, 2009

• PP - they look SO legit ... i even called the phone number on the site and the woman answered as the talent network , and i asked for the man that e-mailed me and she connected me. ... if i get a call back TRUST me i will find EVERYTHING out ... all u do is fill out the application which is basic and send 2 pics ... if theyre interrested they'll send a 2nd email asking for ur phone number and the best time to call u.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:46 AM on Sep. 25, 2009

• What's the website, I went and checked on google and got all kinds of party planning sites and crap.....
    MommaRox4683

Answer by MommaRox4683 at 8:49 AM on Sep. 25, 2009

• http://www.kidstalent.net/

sorry couldnt find it! had to log into every damn email address! LOL
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:53 AM on Sep. 25, 2009

• I checked it out thank you for the link, I didn't like the fact that they were sooo direct to say Join here, but submit this and this and this, the BBB seal isn't on the page and they do have contact info but that could be anywhere, I don't know I'm interested but something seems weird, you should be able to send them stuff but not all the info right at first. The success stories section made it seem more legit too. I'll have to show my husband and see what he thinks.
    MommaRox4683

Answer by MommaRox4683 at 9:03 AM on Sep. 25, 2009

• PP -- great , good luck.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:06 AM on Sep. 25, 2009

• Be careful of any "talent" agency that wants you to shell out Thousands for a professional photo shoot of your child. Most of the bad ones want THEIR photographer to take the shots, even if you have a good portfolio already. Those are the BAD ones.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 9:24 AM on Sep. 25, 2009

• vbruno :: im going to be the photographer! if they want their own , we walk away lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:42 AM on Sep. 25, 2009

• I checked it out to and I am also interested for my son. I want him to model, he wants to act so its all up to him.

If they ask for any money though....walk away!!

I checked out their BBB report...they have a B+ rating but alot of complaints.

So we shall see...we should keep each other updated!! Good Luck :)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:08 PM on Sep. 25, 2009

• Answered at 1:08 PM on Sep. 25, 2009 by: Anonymous
    ---
    this is me ... lol ... i posted anon bc ppl get rude when talking about this stuff ... lets definetly keep eachother updated!
    tha-hawt-mommie

Answer by tha-hawt-mommie at 9:07 AM on Sep. 28, 2009