how many teeth does ur 10 month old have And how much are they talkin?

My now 2 yr old daughter had a bunch of teeth at 10 months and was talking and talking and talkin at 10 months
BUT with my son he has 2 teeth and says 3 words. mama dada baba. is that normal?

chrstny88

Asked by chrstny88 at 9:16 AM on Sep. 25, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• My daughter is 10 months and she only has her 2 bottom teeth which she got when she was 6 months and so far no signs of any more teeth lol. She says mama, papa and baby talk really, sometimes it seems that she is trying to repeat what you say. Once in awhile she'll say hello if you keep bugging her to say it and she says no. Don't worry girls are smarter than boys to begin with lol and every child is different.
    cynprz

Answer by cynprz at 9:24 AM on Sep. 25, 2009

• Mine each had about 4-6 teeth (depending on the kid) and none of them were talking yet.
    TiccledBlue

Answer by TiccledBlue at 9:29 AM on Sep. 25, 2009

• My son had, if I remember correctly five or six teeth and didn't speak at all until right before he turned two.
    wildflowers25

Answer by wildflowers25 at 10:09 AM on Sep. 25, 2009

• My son had 4 teeth and didn't talk at all at 10 months, I think he said stir - that's it - he said So much more aroudn 13-14 months
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 11:06 AM on Sep. 25, 2009

• my son is 10 months (11 months on Tuesday) and he has 7 teeth. He also says a hand full of words like....mama, mom, baba, this, that, ball..

All kids are different. No worries, Im sure he is as cute as a button!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:03 PM on Sep. 25, 2009

• My son is almost 9 months and he has 4 top teeth and 3 bottom teeth. He babbles all the time and started saying "Bob" yesterday which means bottle to him.

Don't worry that he has 2 teeth and isn't talking much. Every baby is different and they do things at their own pace. My sister was 5 before she really started talking because my brother always spoke for her. I have friends who have 1 year olds who only have 1 tooth. Everything works out! :-)
    JoeysMama08

Answer by JoeysMama08 at 5:27 PM on Sep. 25, 2009