How do I pay for my daughters school pictures

Morning to all Moms: Well I am in a spot I discoverd in my daughters notebook this morning the form for her pictures she is 16 but a special needs child and I did
not look good yesterday when I signed her notebook anyhow they take pictures
Monday or Tuesday you have to pay I think before they take there pictures.

I wrote a note that she would be absent on that day which school just started September 8th if it is Monday I cannot tell the bus driver have to call Monday morning and cancel the bus but I will have to see what they wrote first why would they wait until the last mintue somebody tell me.

Thanks for all replys are there any places I can get help with a thanksgiving basket

blessed2877

Asked by blessed2877 at 9:21 AM on Sep. 25, 2009 in Home & Garden

• The dont usually want $ for the pic's uless you are going to order them. Schools seem to wait to the last minute these days before sending things that require $ from the parent in order for you to not have time to think about it. That way your forced to pay up.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 9:38 AM on Sep. 25, 2009

• Here is a list of Charitable Organizations in your area...... please contact some or all of them about your daughters needs as well as your Christmas needs.

http://roanoke-va.yellowusa.com/Charities.html

PaceMyself

Answer by PaceMyself at 9:53 AM on Sep. 25, 2009

• Also contact
    COUNCIL OF COMMUNITY SERVICES
    Roanoke, VA 24004
    (540) 985-0131
    PaceMyself

Answer by PaceMyself at 9:55 AM on Sep. 25, 2009

• We had to pay for my son's HS pictures in advance. Can you just order the cheapest thing on there, like just the class picture or 1 5 x 7?
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 11:51 AM on Sep. 25, 2009

• We ordered the cheapest ones, I think it was $13 for a 3.5x5 and 4 wallets. I didn't want to spend much because school pictures are never good and I'm a photographer, so I take her pictures all the time. But it was her first year and I wanted to get some...
    Cavalrybaby02

Answer by Cavalrybaby02 at 11:59 AM on Sep. 25, 2009