Leaking Something....

I just got out of bed and was changing into some clothes. I slipped my underwear off, and reached to grab another pair, and I felt like something was about to come outta me. I looked down and clear liquid drip out of me like twice. I grabbed a kleenex and wiped myself and it was wet, and had like a clear/white discharge on it. I am 27 weeks along, what's going on??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:51 AM on Sep. 25, 2009 in Pregnancy

• If your drinking enough water your urine should be pretty clear and would not smell like amonia. Its nkt a matter of "peeing on yourself". The baby can push againsg your bladder and cause a little bit to expel. Also, your water would continually leak. Not just a few drops. Additionally, if it WAS your water, a small leak will repair itself but your OB will want to do a VE which is the worst thing to do in this case. Most likely its just discharge. Im not saying dont tell your OB about it, Im just saying dont have any VEs.
    Goldie_And_Luke

Answer by Goldie_And_Luke at 10:42 AM on Sep. 25, 2009

• ur water could be leaking and at only 27 weeks thats not really good.. u need to call ur dr as soon as u can they might want u to come in for a check up
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:01 AM on Sep. 25, 2009

• I do have a check-up today, so I am going to bring it up, but that's not till 3pm. Could it be something else? My Grandmother was like maybe it was urine, but I don't really just urinate on myself out of nowhere; plus it was clear, and I dipped my finger in it, and it didn't smell like pee.... If by some chance I was leaking, 'cause my water had broken, what does that mean, for someone who is only 27 weeks??
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:16 AM on Sep. 25, 2009