When you have a lawsuit how often should you

consult with your attorney? I called him one day and when he called me back he told me he was mailing out the demand package and I havent heard from him since for anything. How soon should I make a follow up call? When I speak to him he is always very nice and upbeat with me but he doesnt call me unless I call him to ask a question. I dont want to seem over anxious or annoying! Please help...what did you go through for your settlement?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:33 AM on Sep. 25, 2009 in Money & Work

• I am in the middle of a lawsuit as well. In the beginning I didnt speak to attys much at all. I decided to let them do their job. You have to keep in mind that the more money they recover for you the more they get. They will call if they need to. I just called when I had a question. So if you feel you need to call and check status do so. They work for you. Good Luck
    dillonsma

Answer by dillonsma at 10:54 AM on Sep. 25, 2009

• Our lawyers are also very customer service oriented, we are one of thier biggest clients of course.

But they are there working for you, so if course check the satus!

IraqiVetWife

Answer by IraqiVetWife at 11:06 AM on Sep. 25, 2009