A man in Gerogia hit another womans child in Walmart cu she wouldnt stop crying... How would you have reacted?

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/2009/09/03/2009-09-03_hes_cryin_shame_hothead_gets_slapped_for_beating_tot.html
I would be in jail... lets just leave it at that!

JrsMommy07

Asked by JrsMommy07 at 10:36 AM on Sep. 25, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• Wasn't this already posted?
    3rdDay

Answer by 3rdDay at 10:40 AM on Sep. 25, 2009

• I dont know..
    JrsMommy07

Answer by JrsMommy07 at 10:40 AM on Sep. 25, 2009

• I would have kicked him in the batteries then picked up a heavy object and beat some sense into him
    sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 10:47 AM on Sep. 25, 2009

• What would I do? I would call my mom to come and bail me out of jail.
    DusterMommy

Answer by DusterMommy at 10:54 AM on Sep. 25, 2009

• I was in Walmart a week or 2 ago and this womans daughter wouldn't stop screaming at the top of her lungs. Some idiot yelled "SOMEBODY SHUT THAT KID UP". So I yelled back "How about you shut the hell up asshole"! The mom was SO humiliated! There she was, already struggling with trying to hurry up and get everything she needed, and trying to get her daughter to be quiet and some idiot had to make it even worse. It pisses me off. Hearing about people walking up and hitting someone elses child, pisses me off. Now that one person has done it, more people are going to try and get away with it. Hopefully for them, they never try it with one of mine. I'm with OP, except we won't be the ones to go to jail. It's self defense. If someone hit my child, all bets are off and "mama bear" comes out.
    Katrina3016

Answer by Katrina3016 at 10:56 AM on Sep. 25, 2009

• I woulda kicked his ass while telling him how lucky he was that my dh wasn't there. Dh woulda kicked his ass even if it wasn't our kid.

Friday

Answer by Friday at 11:02 AM on Sep. 25, 2009

• I would definatly be calling the cops on him and pressing charges on him. He has no right.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:03 AM on Sep. 25, 2009

• Slapping/hitting/spanking a kid will only make the kids cry MORE! Dumbass.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:04 AM on Sep. 25, 2009

• Honestly? I would have picked up the nearest blunt object and beaten him until someone pulled me off. I do not think a cop in the world would arrest me for assault after the man had HIT my child. What a jackass.
    Aislinn

Answer by Aislinn at 11:17 AM on Sep. 25, 2009

• I would have come UN-Glued.
    AngelaKay

Answer by AngelaKay at 11:32 AM on Sep. 25, 2009