How much should a 2 month old eat?

My 2 month eats 8 oz every 3 hours its like he is never full he doesnt spit up any of it. Its like he is starving and at first i would just give him 4-6oz and ten min later he was grunting for more, so now he is up to 8 and still hungry what can I do? I bought some cereal to maybe try but I havent yet,

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:41 AM on Sep. 25, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Don't start cereal, it won't help, only make him more hungry later because you'll cut out some of the calories he needs.

Just feed him what he wants and needs. HE knows when he's hungry and when he's full...not a book or doctor.

Mine were taking 8oz every 2 hours.
    TiccledBlue

Answer by TiccledBlue at 10:58 AM on Sep. 25, 2009

• call your dr- i had the same prpblems with mine when he was that age. he was breast feeding round the clock! but now i know hes just a big happy healthy hungry boy. hes only 10 months and some days now eating solid table foods and drinking 2 % milk. i talk to his dr before doing all this and she said it was fine. now he is eating atleast 2 piece of pizza, 2 helping of spagettie, and several snacks a day!! atleast i know i wont ahve left overs.
    sandraberke

Answer by sandraberke at 10:44 AM on Sep. 25, 2009