Was anyone else terribly confused by Grey's Anatomy?

Ok, so OBVIOUSLY I missed something during the last season finale, because for all these months in between I thought both Izzie and George were dead. So when I was watching previews I was like "wait, what? Izzie is there?"

Anyone else?

DusterMommy

Asked by DusterMommy at 10:42 AM on Sep. 25, 2009 in Entertainment

• ***SPOILERS ALERT***

YES AT THE END OF LAST SEASON IZZY DIED IN ALEX'S ARMS. GEORGE HAD JOINED THE ARMY AFTER TALKING TO..THAT RED HEAD GUY.LOL. AND WAS ON HIS WAY TO TELL HIS MOM AND GO OFF TO WAR WHEN HE THREW HIMSELF IN FRONT OF THE BUS TO SAVE THAT WOMENS LIFE. NOWS HES DEAD,IZZYS ALIVE BUT W/ CANCER...
    I MISSED SOME OF LAST SEASON TOO BUT IM CHATCHING UP. IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS FEEL FREE TO MESSAGE ME. DONT WANT TO SPOIL IT FOR EVERYONE..HOPE THIS HELPS...
    sandraberke

Answer by sandraberke at 10:46 AM on Sep. 25, 2009

• Oh, no, I watched the full episode and wasn't confused by anything else. I guess maybe I missed her opening her eyes at the end or something.
    DusterMommy

Answer by DusterMommy at 10:48 AM on Sep. 25, 2009

• There was a part where they were shocking her and she opened her eyes and her heartbeat came back. She did "die" but they bought her back.
    Cavalrybaby02

Answer by Cavalrybaby02 at 11:12 AM on Sep. 25, 2009

• What everyone else said.... Technically she did die and saw George in his uniform going off to the militery(the elevator scene), Izzy signed the DNR but Alex said revive her, so they shocked her some times and she opened her eyes and said "OMG George is going to die going off to war".

The season finale just showed them shocking her and george and izzy seeing each other in the elevator and that's where it ended.
    momtotrips

Answer by momtotrips at 11:35 AM on Sep. 25, 2009

• Alright, I should have worded this question better. I understand the story line exactly, I was just wondering if anyone else had also assumed that Izzie would not be on this season's Grey's.
    DusterMommy

Answer by DusterMommy at 1:36 PM on Sep. 25, 2009

• No I knew that Izzy would be back. All the entertainment news stories said she'd be back but TR Knight would not. I'm actually bummed that he left the show. Why'd they have to kill him off so crazy harsh?! What if in two years he decides to come back? They could have just let him go into the army.
    feesharose

Answer by feesharose at 2:13 PM on Sep. 25, 2009