What to do?

So i posted a question the other day and of course i got all kinds of shit for it but here it goes.. So I took a pregnancy test yesterday and it's positive. Well the problem is I slept with my husband one night and the next night I slept with my boyfriend. My husband and I are separated but do I tell either of them or Just have an abortion?

Haters don't waste your time!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:47 AM on Sep. 25, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Yes, go kill the baby for it... *rolls eyes*

Its not the kid's fault you slept with 2 men with in 24 hours.... I would tell them and sort it out from there. Not to mention its not right for you to abort a baby with out the father (or potential fathers) ever having a say. Its just as much their child as it is yours.

abbynzachsmommy

Answer by abbynzachsmommy at 10:49 AM on Sep. 25, 2009

• you do what you feel is right. i dont like abortions. especially if it was concentual sex. have you concidered adoption??
    or sitting down and talking to your husband...
    or this is really bad and dont judge me...
    tell your husband.break it off with the boyfreind.get back together with the husband. make him think its his.and be done.
    .... i think babys are a blessing.the really are. and im not going to put my 2 cents in on the whole cheating thing.aboviously you see now that can happen. just make the best out of this situation...
    sandraberke

Answer by sandraberke at 10:51 AM on Sep. 25, 2009

• I wouldn't kill your baby bc you made a mistake. You can take a DNA test while pregnant to see who the father is. Or pick who you want to be with then tell that person its their baby.. idk. I wouldn't kill your baby tho.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:53 AM on Sep. 25, 2009

• an abortion is really big decision and definitely nothing we can really help you decide on. :) best wishes.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:55 AM on Sep. 25, 2009

• I honestly don't think you are mature enough to handle child if you opened your legs to two different men. Either abort or give the baby to a couple that can handle their life better.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:57 AM on Sep. 25, 2009

• So...you're going to use an abortion as birth control? Not because you can't afford it or anything but because you messed up? You're the one who slept with both of them so now you should deal with the consequences. And I agree with the whole "you should ask the father first" once you find out who it is, of course. It's not fair to just say to your husband "I'm prenant with your baby" if it's not his especially since you're 'separated'. For all you know, your boyfriend might want to be a part of your baby's life if it's his.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:58 AM on Sep. 25, 2009

• Maybe you should try being honest with both of them and deal with your choices. To just get rid of the problem will not make it go away. What a terrible secret to keep from two men you obviously care for.
    khedy

Answer by khedy at 11:00 AM on Sep. 25, 2009

• if you want to get back together with your husbands then say the baby is his. or you could tell them both and get a paternity test. hey at least it's between 2 men and not 10. you're not a whore, we all get confused sometimes. it will be ok. please don't have an abortion though, if you don't want the baby then give him/her to someone who does.
    mandielynn23

Answer by mandielynn23 at 11:02 AM on Sep. 25, 2009

• You should have thought about the circumstances before you slept with two different men and did't use protection...that's my personal opinion.
    But I think you should let both of them know and then decide from their what to do.
    If your afraid your husband will get mad at you for having a boyfriend and sleeping with him, or if your afraid that your boyfriend will get mad if he finds out you slept with you huband then I think thas's pretty screwed up.
    You shouldn't have put yourself in this situation and shouldn't punish a baby by having an abortion.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:52 AM on Sep. 25, 2009

• good

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:18 PM on Sep. 25, 2009