So i was checking my aol mail and I saw this in the news have you seen this?

19 pound baby? Holy-Hell thats a 5 months old falling out of you. (Sept. 24) - The largest baby ever born in Indonesia was delivered by cesarean section at a public hospital Monday, according to Agence France-Press.
The boy measured 24.4 inches long and weighed 19.2 pounds, a doctor told the newswire, and appears healthy.
"The way he's crying is not like a usual baby," the doctor said. "It's really loud."
The Daily Mail said the mother named her son Muhammad Akbar Risuddin after a local chief. Akbar means "big," the British paper reported Indonesia welcomed the largest newborn ever birthed in that country on Monday. The child weighed 19.2 pounds. Doctors delivered him via cesarean section.
Also there is a VAC? for AIDS?

ggiovanni

Asked by ggiovanni at 10:53 AM on Sep. 25, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I saw that yesterday!!! OH MY GOODNESS!!!! Love the pic they use of that kid next to a normal newborn.. the size difference is amazing!
    Didnt' hear about the vax.. At least you know the government is making steps and actually doing research!
    kristal2146

Answer by kristal2146 at 11:10 AM on Sep. 25, 2009

• YES! I have seen this also. I couldn't even believe it! I don't think there is a vaccine for AIDS, but I'm not sure.
    Katrina3016

Answer by Katrina3016 at 11:00 AM on Sep. 25, 2009

• I would have had a stroke probably! No there is not a vac for aids.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:02 AM on Sep. 25, 2009

• I have seen that baby. He was HUGE. And yes there is a vac for AIDS it 31% effective. Better than nothing right.
    Dianneakamommy

Answer by Dianneakamommy at 11:07 AM on Sep. 25, 2009

• Ain't no way if she had him vaginally, tht she could get that back! ha ha ha!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:07 AM on Sep. 25, 2009

• yeah there is a vac for HIV not aids it is 31% effective but it was done in thailand and the strain there is different than the one here in america so they are not sure how well it would work here i have been following up on this since yesterday
    mom2kaydence09

Answer by mom2kaydence09 at 11:11 AM on Sep. 25, 2009

• I saw this yesterday on the Today show. It's amazing. And they do think they have come up with a Vaccine for Aids. They're still testing though.
    Juggalette0327

Answer by Juggalette0327 at 11:31 AM on Sep. 25, 2009